Tuesday 19 October 2010

Doing the least to get my property rented out

Hi, this is my first blog. I am a landlady and when I have to find a new tenant for my property the pressure that I am under really stresses me out. It's not that I don't think I'll ever get someone into my property, I know I will because I have quite a nice flat - it's the amount of uncertainty surrounding the whole process that gets to me.

First I stress about going to find an estate agent. I live in an area where there are at least 10 on the high street, so which one do I go into. What makes one better than the other? They all offer different things and the prices vary. I don't really have the time to individually assess them all - and do I need to? I just want to find a tenant at the end of the day, so whoever finds one first gets my business.The estate agent that finds me the tenant isn't always my preferred choice, but happens to be the one who finds me a decent tenant first.

In the past, I have generally registered with two estate agents but I think the more the higher my chances of getting my flat rented out sooner. The only problem is it's time consuming to register with 4 estate agents. I can't think of a time when I could fit in 4 visits to estate agents - even if I could it would be really tedious.

I hate moaning, but it is a chore.

Ping! Property Leaders UK. Save me the effort of running round to all the estate agents. I'm not lazy, I'm just busy (mother of two and full time job).

No comments:

Post a Comment